As requested by many of AWEKAS’ Station’s Web users, a variety of new sensors has been inplemented to Station’s Web.
As of now, the following assortment of sensors are available on Station’s Web:
- 4x extra temperature sensors
- 4x extra humidity sensors
- 4x soil moisture
- 2x leaf wetness
- indoor temperature (visible for the station’s owner when logged in only)
- indoor humidity (visible for the station’s owner when logged in only)
- 3x air quality sensors (to be implemented)
For these new features, the database as well as data processing had to be updated extensively. Data conversion tools, which process the incoming data from stations of multiple software and hardware manufacturers, had to be enhanced for the new sensors. Additionally, the settings page was equipped with the administration of the new sensors.
Station’s Web’s main page as well as the statistics have been updated with the new features. Other pages are to be updated soon.
Additionally to these new features, Station’s Web’s code has been modernised and accelerated for fast and convenient performance.