Tool - Check your pressure sensor

• Offizieller Beitrag

To All,

In front of the amount of pressure measures in nonconformity to reality, mainly generated by wrong barometric adjustments and sensors badly calibrated, I have developed a simple solution from a spreadsheet. Its use allows controlling your pressure sensor: no specific knowledge necessary, simple use with help and guidance to the problem encountered.

This tool has three main targets:

To know the Relative Reference Pressure at sea level for your station,
    To set up your pressure sensor,
    To monitor your sensor and to help you for correction of possible deviations.

To know if your sensor runs well, to know if your sensor is “passing away” or if your console shows a defectiveness.

The tool runs with Excel from Microsoft or sCalc from OpenOffice. For those who have not Excel, OpenOffice is an excellent and free suite(GNU licence) including sCalc.
    It is enough to download two of three files attached. The user guide is pdf zipped that I advise to read before using the xls or ods file also zipped.

For more information about weather installation, please read AWEKAS - How to install a weather station ?

• othi

Hat das Thema aus dem Forum help nach software verschoben.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Gruß aus Niedersachsen

Greetings from Lower Saxony - Germany
    Ich antworte keinem User, wenn er nicht seine AWKAS ID in der Anfrage / in der Signatur angibt.

I will not reply to any user if they do not include their AWKAS ID in their request / signature..

Je ne réponds à aucun utilisateur s'il n'indique pas son ID AWKAS dans sa demande / sa signature.

No responderé a ningún usuario si no incluye su ID de AWKAS en su solicitud / firma.

Gruß Udo

Stations ID: 9713