MyAWEKAS reporting tool

• Offizieller Beitrag

MyAWEKAS is a new tool for Windows users to report your weather to AWEKAS

User with automatic stations can now report snow height and other weather conditions easily - users without automatic data transfer can now report all values from their desktop. New: Values can also reported in American data format (inch, °F)

We would like to add more functions to MyAWEKAS in the future. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please post them here.

A Manual to install MyAWEKAS can be found here

Download: www.awekas.at/myawekas/setup.exe

Update: New Version 1.1.1 available

• Othi,

This is a really nice tool.

I would REALLY like to see an option for automatic sky update based on the local METAR, even with the station sending automated data.

Thanks a lot for your site.

-Pat

Lakewood, WA, USA
    Awekas: 3060
    WU: KWATACOM3
    APRS: CW1265

• Wednesday, December 31st 2008, 4:13pm

hello, othi , I notice the date was 2008 of this forum to dowload then I saw the new version 1.1.1 available. It’s mid July 2011, if I click the new version is that the most current software, or is there plans for a new one....

Also, how do I report “hazy” stale air for weather conditions? It’s very hot and mierable and pollution is causing problems.

Thank you,

Christopher Fasciano

AWEKAS: 7220

WU: KPANORTH4

CWOP: 1399

• Offizieller Beitrag

The most recent version of MyAWEKAS is 1.3.1. You can check it in the top menu. Go to Help >> About.

For report, unfortunately you have only the 25 icons. If you want send a particular observation use in that case the last icon : alert. On mouse click, this latter opens a new box where you can fill what you wish. This report lives the time of your view adjustment set in the menu Community >> View adjustment.

Cordialement/Regards
    Jean-Marie
    ID 1779

Albert Einstein a dit / said:
    "La connaissance s'acquiert par l'expérience, tout le reste n'est que de l'information."
    "Knowledge comes only with practice, everything else is information."