Connection issues

• Hi,

New to this unit and I have managed to get it linked to my wifi but I have no idea how to connect it to the internet so it is visible on either Awekas.at or Weathercloud.net

Also, the screen works ok now but doesn't show the moon phases or the dawn & dusk features. It is sync'd ok and shows date & time etc.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

• Hi!

You haven't told us which console it is. But you need to enter the coordinates to display the moon phases - you probably still need to configure them.

To help with the internet connection, you should tell us the model name.

Oliver

• Hi, the unit is the unit is a Wifi ClearView Weather Center 7in1.

The coordinates are logged into the system under the "Location" setting and they are accurate when searching for that given location on other maps. I've checked the elevation as well and that is correct as well.

I've also tried it on WeatherCloud and it says it is "unlinked" so I presume this is again an issue with the internet access as well.

As a slight aside, the button on the top right shows "login" all the time and never shows as being actually logged in. Each time I change screens I have to put in my username and password and do the mathematical calculation to go from one screen to another. My maths is ok but this is annoying!

Many thanks,

Simon

• Hi!

Sorry, I don't know your station. But maybe other Bresser users can help.

In any case, you should check in advance whether there is a firmware update for your console and perhaps ask the manufacturer for help at the same time.

Success!

Oliver