AWEKAS - Locking out of my data [solved]

• What the heck is with you guys ?

I don't know where you are getting the values you are attributing to my station but YOU are incorrect!

I have checked with other sites and with CWOP and my values are at least with in acceptable range if not spot on!

Maybe you should check a little closer as to whose values you are use,because they certainly are not mine!!!!

This is the second time you have screwed up,get it together!!

I would love to find out just how many more people are experiencing your incompetence!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Hewy,

Please indicate your ID or station name as requested for assistance on the next time. I remember your nickname for finding the station only because I solved your first problem about pressure and temperature.

Please, could you be keep your calm. I am not the locking administrator and the one who has locked had totally reason with uncorrect value sent to AWEKAS.

After checking, only your rain sensor is locked. Could you explain me why you are angry? Please look at the snapshot, you will agree your rain data are not good even if there were downpours only above your home. Moreover this problem is repeated since last October.

Your station is a Lacrosse WS2315, have you checked your data transfer? It is often the problem with the cells or a memory stack. Reset your station after having done a backup of your data stored in your station.

And again, thank in advance for keeping your calm when the administrator's action is absolutely logical.

Cordialement/Regards
    Jean-Marie
    ID 1779

Albert Einstein a dit / said:
    "La connaissance s'acquiert par l'expérience, tout le reste n'est que de l'information."
    "Knowledge comes only with practice, everything else is information."

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jean-Marie ()