You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AWEKAS Forum.

If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page (write or reply to a post, see a picture, download a file...), you should consider registering. Please use the registration form or "Register" in the menu at the top of this page. You could also read more information about the registration process.

If you are already registered, please login here or use "Login" in the menu at the top of this page.

warning If you have an AWEKAS account (for your weathersoftware or weather report) , it's NOT the same as this forum registration! warning
It is possible to use the same username and password for your two accounts, if not already used, but you have two different accounts.

Please read carefully the following threads about installation of a weather station as well as data quality system

For an easy and homogeneous forum use by all, please follow the advice given in How to request help and assistance on this forum and if you want open a new thread that How to write the title of your request, question... Thank in advance, it will allow to everbody to take advantage of AWEKAS Forum as better as possible and find more quickly an answer to his question in this way.
For finding an answer to your question and before opening a new thread, do not forget to use also the very powerful and pratical function "Search" in the top right corner of this page.

othi

Administrator

• "othi" started this thread

Monday, December 21st 2009, 8:04am

AWEKAS - How to set up instrument panel on your website

For AWEKAS Plus members it's now possible to get the instrument panel on the own website.

With following code you can get the panel.

Source code

http://www.awekas.at/premium/insert.php?id=XXXX&lg=d&eh=c&tz=0&header=1

The values after the ? have to be set up:
id = XXXX / XXXX is the AWEKAS station id (you see this number in the URL if you request your instrument panel on the map)
lg=d / (language) d = German, e = English, n = Dutch, f = French , i = Italian
eh=c / (Scalea) c = Metric units, f = American units
tz=0 / (timezone difference to AWEKAS Server) this ist the differince in hours to the AWEKAS Server (CET). In Middleeurope the value is 0. Means : there is no difference to the Server. Set up the value in hours. Example: if your timezone is 11 hours previos Central European Time (CET) set value to -11
header=1 / (Display of data time) if value is set to 1 the time of data sending was displayed on the top of the panel. If value is 0 the time was hidden.

Please observe that the instrument panel is for private and non commercial use only.

The easies way to include the panel is to use a iframe. Here a easy code example:

Source code

<iframe src="http://www.awekas.at/premium/insert.php?id=2&header=1" height="697" width="600" name="AWEKAS Instrumentenpanel"> 
<p>Your browser cannot display iframes - please use the following link: <a href="http://www.awekas.at/premium/insert.php?id=2&lg=e&eh=c&tz=0&header=1">Instrumentenpanel</a></p> 
</iframe>

Othmar

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jean-Marie" (Mar 23rd 2011, 6:06pm) with the following reason: changed title

Friday, May 13th 2011, 10:20pm

Sir: i am a new member of AWEKAS and I am starting to build my own web page...I have tried to insert both types of source code shown above into my page, but, in the first instance, nothing but the code itselof appears, and in the second example, I cannot figure out how to edit the code for my station, language, etc...Can you advise me what it is I am doing wrong? Thank you very much...

Steve 8271

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 7:43am

Have you ticked AWEKAS Plus in your profile?
The instrument panel export to your own webpage is only possible when AWEKAS Plus is activated.
What is your ID on AWEKAS? You can find it on the information station page.
Cordialement/Regards
Jean-Marie
meteo-dinan

Albert Einstein a dit:
"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici nous avons réuni théorie et pratique, rien ne fonctionne et personne ne sait pourquoi!"
"Theory, it is when we know everything and nothing runs. Practice, it is when everything runs and nobody knows why. Here, we have assembled theory and practice, nothing runs and nobody knows why!"