AWEKAS - Data permanently locked by Admin [solved]

• I recently returned from a long vacation only to find an admin lockout on my temperature humidity and barometric pressure.

I am protesting this permanent lockout, this is unfair and unjust as I had no way of knowing things had gone wrong!

You should take this into consideration before you send out your threatening last chance letter!

I am working fixing the problem right know,and expect you to unlock these as soon as possible!

it's the least you could do for losing my membership information at least 3 times and I having to input my data right from the begining

each time :angry_face:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Jean-Marie () aus folgendem Grund: changed title / modified title / added "solved"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

In order to understand a little bit more your problem and as I am not the locking administrator for your sensors, please could you give me your station ID written on the station information page or the station name. I have no direct link between the forum and the weather database to find your station among near 6000 !

Do not lose patience, we must find a solution.
    Many thank in advance.

Cordialement/Regards
    Jean-Marie
    ID 1779

Albert Einstein a dit / said:
    "La connaissance s'acquiert par l'expérience, tout le reste n'est que de l'information."
    "Knowledge comes only with practice, everything else is information."

• Offizieller Beitrag

For those who have this kind of problem, please note we check the data quality sent to AWEKAS. See AWEKAS - Data Quality System Locking

If you think that it is not logical, please send us a e-mail to mail@@@awekas.at (remove two at signs) explaining your problem and action undergone.

Thank your for understanding with your help to give and maintain the quality of AWEKAS website

Cordialement/Regards
    Jean-Marie
    ID 1779

Albert Einstein a dit / said:
    "La connaissance s'acquiert par l'expérience, tout le reste n'est que de l'information."
    "Knowledge comes only with practice, everything else is information."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jean-Marie ()