General Remark for those who ask help and assistance :
Write your mail as follows
- Indicate your AWEKAS station name and/or
- Give your AWEKAS ID, that is the four numbers at the end of the Station Data page address. For intance, mine is: http://www.awekas.at/fr/instrument.php?id=1779. It is also on the station information page.
- Indicate also the weather software used as well as the operating system (windows, linux...)
- Give the transfer mode chosen
- And obviously, describe the problem of your request.
If you have an subject similar to an existing, do not create a new item. Thank you for using the existing, the subject becomes in bold when you add an anwser or question. So we will see your request.
It you create a new item, please use the format given by AWEKAS - How to write the title of your request/question/annoucement
Thank you for comprehension, this methods allows to everyone a best use of the forums.
Before opening a new thrad, for finding an answer to your question, do not forget to use also the very powerful and pratical function "Search" in the top right corner of this page.
The Forum nicknames are not linked with the weather stations... and there are nearly 6000 stations registred !!!
We have investigative means but help us a litlle bit in order to give you a quick answer.
Read also the various items inside of this Forum, there is often the solution to your question or problem.
Many thanks in advance.