Data Incorrect, station not showing

• I had a power outage yesterday and since getting back online the data on my station panel is incorrect (example it shows -11.7 F and actual is 9.3 F) and no data shows any history on the graphs. The station also no longer shows as active on the weather maps. If I go to the Members maps it will show but no station data shows in the panel. If I report and add a snow level it will show on the weather maps but no other data is there but snow. Any help is appreciated. I am reporting using an Ecowit GW1000 and all data to other weather networks is correct. Station ID: 20470 Station Name: South Nikiski, Ak

It appears that Aweaks is not receiving data. I have checked my setup and all parameters are correct. Setup through WS View app from Ecowitt.

An email from the administrator solved my problem. Thank you for the quick response. The issue were spaces inserted in the configuration line added by spell check. Up and running. :dash:

• An email from Otmar solved my problem. Thank you for the quick response. The issue were spaces inserted in the configuration line added by spell check. :dash: Up and running. Dankeschön