Problemas presentación de los datos.

• Buenos días, he configurado la estación para que genere un fichero de plantilla awekas_wl.htm con el formato que he encontrado por el foro y que realiza el programa Cumulus. Lo estoy subiendo al siguiente enlace http://39501122.servicio-onlin…teoclimatic/awekas_wl.htm

El id de mi estación es el 19773 pero no aparecen los datos.

EN la configuración de AWEKAS a la hora de registrar la estación he puesto que uso Cumulus y el link donde se genera este fichero. En esa casilla cuando pongo la ruta me sale un triángulo amarillo de admiración y que pone un texto contextual con la siguiente descripción "Los datos no pueden ser verificados. Revisa la siguiente información".

No sé qué estoy haciendo mal, ¿Me puedes ayudar?, muchas gracias.

• othi

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Hello

You page contain wrong content:

All content before "AWEKAS_Template_start" has to be deleted. please update your template. Delete alle html code.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

If you show the source code, there is always a <html> and <body> tag.

HTML
    <html>
    <body>AWEKAS_Template_start<br>
    24.1<br>
    27<br>
    1016.1<br>

Maybe you have to reaname the output file to txt instead of html extension. --> also change in user settings.

• Hello, thank you very much for your support.

I have done the modification that you have commented, I have changed the extension of the file from htm to txt and changed in the weather station configuration panel with the same result.

May be it is easier that I use other template, In my data logger I can configure the format that i wantted but I do not what could I use. I began to use this template because I thought that it would be more easy.

Br.