AWEKAS - add non-personnal station for qualcheck improvement in awekas "blackspot"

• Hello,

I opened the topic in the french forum, but maybe it can be easier in english.

One of my station is in a awekas "blackspot": I mean there is only 1 station in the neighbourhood for the quality checking.

In the mean time, there is also a couple of (small) airport nearby (less than 50km), reporting on the metar network.

I was wondering if it could be possible to add (as an option) those data to quality check system.

Quality check is one of the most interesting function on awekas (in my opinion) and a pretty unique feature.

(Of course I understand that temperature, rain or whatever may vary even if distance is lower than 50km but these check are still very interesting).

• Well, I am in the "desires" section of the forum, so I guess this is made to write what feature I would appreciate to have.
    I guess you dont share my desire, so as I said, it could be offered as an option, so no change for people who dont like this idea.

Dont take it badly, but your answer sounds to much like what I hear so often at work : "tell me what you need, I will explain you how to get rid of it" :winking_face:

One reason for having a personnal weather station is fun, and part of my fun is to compare data with other place in my area (for accuracy checking or simply to enhance weather discussion at the coffee machine :grinning_squinting_face: ).

I talked about Metar but it may be other network, I have no opinion in favor or against any networks.

No problem if it is not feasible or to complicated or whatever, this is only a suggestion.