Time incorrect.

• I have entered my time zone as America/Anchorage but on my station page the date banner reads " Data at 10/30/2021 10:06 (Local time: = 2:06 am)" when actual local time is 12:06PM the local time is incorrect by 2 hours. Is there a way to correct this. Could there be a way to use the UTC offset to configure this e.g -8.0 (UTC) directly with provisions for enable/disable daylight savings time for the United States stations?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

we have changed some code for timezone settings in the last weeks. Unfortunately, we have not activated the code for the English language version. Now we have updated all language versions with the new code. Can you please clear browser cache and check it again. Thank you.

• It did correct the time to Alaska Standard time but no provisions for daylight savings time. It is still an hour off. An easy temporary fix is for me to enable the next time zone. An easier method is to use UTC offset.

• Unfortunately the time has reverted back to 2 hours advanced on my station panel, the time in the Stationweb page is correct. The time appears to be different across both applications. Setting time to a different zone also does not correct the issue. It is the same issue that several other members have acknowledged ( https://www-awekas-at.translat…_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=nui ). Clearing browser cache has no effect. Thank you for your help. Another issue. I view my station panel in imperial units, at times the panel will flicker and revert to metric. This is not a large issue. Just informational. I do enjoy the Awekas website.