You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AWEKAS Forum.

If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page (write or reply to a post, see a picture, download a file...), you should consider registering. Please use the registration form or "Register" in the menu at the top of this page. You could also read more information about the registration process.

If you are already registered, please login here or use "Login" in the menu at the top of this page.

warning If you have an AWEKAS account (for your weathersoftware or weather report) , it's NOT the same as this forum registration! warning
It is possible to use the same username and password for your two accounts, if not already used, but you have two different accounts.

Please read carefully the following threads about installation of a weather station as well as data quality system

For an easy and homogeneous forum use by all, please follow the advice given in How to request help and assistance on this forum and if you want open a new thread that How to write the title of your request, question... Thank in advance, it will allow to everbody to take advantage of AWEKAS Forum as better as possible and find more quickly an answer to his question in this way.
For finding an answer to your question and before opening a new thread, do not forget to use also the very powerful and pratical function "Search" in the top right corner of this page.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 5:39am

AWEKAS - Data permanently locked by Admin [solved]

I recently returned from a long vacation only to find an admin lockout on my temperature humidity and barometric pressure.

I am protesting this permanent lockout, this is unfair and unjust as I had no way of knowing things had gone wrong!

You should take this into consideration before you send out your threatening last chance letter!

I am working fixing the problem right know,and expect you to unlock these as soon as possible!

it's the least you could do for losing my membership information at least 3 times and I having to input my data right from the begining

each time X(

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Jean-Marie" (Jan 6th 2012, 12:41am) with the following reason: changed title / modified title / added "solved"

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:08am

Hello,

In order to understand a little bit more your problem and as I am not the locking administrator for your sensors, please could you give me your station ID written on the station information page or the station name. I have no direct link between the forum and the weather database to find your station among near 6000 !

Do not lose patience, we must find a solution.
Many thank in advance.
Cordialement/Regards
Jean-Marie
meteo-dinan

Albert Einstein a dit:
"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici nous avons réuni théorie et pratique, rien ne fonctionne et personne ne sait pourquoi!"
"Theory, it is when we know everything and nothing runs. Practice, it is when everything runs and nobody knows why. Here, we have assembled theory and practice, nothing runs and nobody knows why!"

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 10:27am

For those who have this kind of problem, please note we check the data quality sent to AWEKAS. See AWEKAS - Data Quality System Locking

If you think that it is not logical, please send us a e-mail to mail@@@awekas.at (remove two at signs) explaining your problem and action undergone.

Thank your for understanding with your help to give and maintain the quality of AWEKAS website
Cordialement/Regards
Jean-Marie
meteo-dinan

Albert Einstein a dit:
"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici nous avons réuni théorie et pratique, rien ne fonctionne et personne ne sait pourquoi!"
"Theory, it is when we know everything and nothing runs. Practice, it is when everything runs and nobody knows why. Here, we have assembled theory and practice, nothing runs and nobody knows why!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jean-Marie" (Jul 27th 2011, 3:46pm)