You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to AWEKAS Forum.

If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page (write or reply to a post, see a picture, download a file...), you should consider registering. Please use the registration form or "Register" in the menu at the top of this page. You could also read more information about the registration process.

If you are already registered, please login here or use "Login" in the menu at the top of this page.

warning If you have an AWEKAS account (for your weathersoftware or weather report) , it's NOT the same as this forum registration! warning
It is possible to use the same username and password for your two accounts, if not already used, but you have two different accounts.

Please read carefully the following threads about installation of a weather station as well as data quality system

For an easy and homogeneous forum use by all, please follow the advice given in How to request help and assistance on this forum and if you want open a new thread that How to write the title of your request, question... Thank in advance, it will allow to everbody to take advantage of AWEKAS Forum as better as possible and find more quickly an answer to his question in this way.
For finding an answer to your question and before opening a new thread, do not forget to use also the very powerful and pratical function "Search" in the top right corner of this page.

• "DanS" started this thread

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 12:53am

AWEKAS - To increase display of upper limit [solved]

Hello Awekas.
The temperature display on my page has been showing 104 F (40 C) at the top when the actual temperature has been 107 F (42 C) for the past couple of days. Everywhere else temperatures appear correctly, ie.. "report your weather", etc. Is there an adjustment I need to make somewhere?
Thank you,

Dan

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Jean-Marie" (Jan 6th 2012, 12:43am) with the following reason: changed title / merged similar subject keeping initial title / added "solved"

othi

Administrator

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 11:57am

Hello

Do you mean on the map or on the instrument panel ? Please give me a link to the url you mean .

Thank's Othmar

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 1:16am

Hello Othmar and thank you for your reply.
Yes my instrument panel temperature gauge has an upper limit of 104F (40C) and temperatures here have been exceeding this. My instrument panel URL is: http://www.awekas.at/en/instrument.php?id=5801 .

Thanks again.

Dan

othi

Administrator

Sunday, April 25th 2010, 7:52pm

This time there is a maximum of 40°C on thermometer. I will extend it to 50 °C at next program update.
Will be done at the next week.

Othmar

Monday, April 26th 2010, 12:48am

Thank you. I appreciate your help.
Best regards.

Dan

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 10:40am

Othmar, Here is an example of what I am seeing on my panel. Notice the temperature displayed on the left and all the way to the right in the Minimum/ Maximum box for Chiang Mai. The Min/ Max is correct.
Dan

Sunday, June 6th 2010, 6:18pm

Gauge doesn't go high enough

Hello,

Yesterday the temperature reached 110 F. It will get hotter (possibly 112 F) today and tomorrow. But the gauge only goes to 104. :(

I am using the Awekas Plus Instrument panel on my website. Is there a fix on the way?

Thank you ,
drat in Arizona USA

othi

Administrator

Monday, June 7th 2010, 10:43pm

Will be updated at the next release. Please be patient. :wink:
Update is not realy easy.....

Othmar

Tuesday, June 8th 2010, 2:31am

Hi Drat. We have been experiencing high temperatures, exceeding the Awekas gauge upper limit, but not as high as you're getting there, wow!
I also put in a request last month to extend the instrument panel upper limit and was informed is was being taken care of. (desires-complaints-suggestions threads, 2 down from yours)

Stay cool over there. :)

Dan

Wednesday, June 9th 2010, 6:41am

Hi Othmar,

Glad to know you're working on it. I know it can't be very easy! I really like the look of the gauges.

Hi Dan,

I lived through 122F back in 1990. Now that was hot! Take care.

drat

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 9:47am

Temperature display upper limit.

Hello Othmar.

I was wondering if this year you will be able to increase the upper limit of the temperature meter on the instrument control panel? It's that time of year again and we are approaching the 40 degree limit you have it set for.

Thank you again and best regards!

Dan
DanS has attached the following image:
  • RisingTemps.jpg

othi

Administrator

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 11:34pm

Be patient... ^^ You are until 40°. If your station will reach 40.1° the scale will be rised to 50° . :thumbup:

Puh - very hot.
---------------------------------------------
Othmar Gattringer
CEO - Betreiber von AWEKAS
---------------------------------------------
für Supportanfragen geben sie bitte immer ihre Stationsbezeichnung und AWEKAS ID an
for each support request please add your station name and AWEKAS ID